Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New York Video

Finally my slideshow from New York is done! I had problems making it in HD, because the photos are sharp and clear but everytime I uploaded it, it became bad quality and weird format, but anyway, here it is!
Its 15 minutes long, but well worth seeing, there is a lot of beautiful photos in the if I may say so myself! And the music I found is awesome! They are all about New York.
This is New York as you've never seen it!
Enjoy!

Its best to watch in mozilla browser, and you will have to change the quality setting in the player window (the little flower or wheel looking thing) to 1080P. Otherwise it will be blurry! 
 Also you should watch it in full frame so you can really see the pics!


                                                                                                                                                     Quality ^                       Full screen ^

1 cute comments:

Karin said...

Visade mormor den igår och Ian såg den i helgen! puss//