Recent Posts

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Gretis

Today its a Greta day!!
She is so adoreable now and its a big difference since beginning December when I last saw her. She can hold her head up, smile, and well, just do stuff. Shes more a baby now than newborn... and shes sooo cute!!
Bria started school this week, so every Thursday I will take care of Greta from 10.30-6! A looong day.
Our day today started rough. I think it was hard to see both mama and daddy leave at the same time... so for a while she was crying like insane and it took her a while to settle down... Then we had a good time together, but right now before I put her down on her nap she had a melt down again because i sneezed! GOD she got so scared!!! Poor thing, and I dont even sneeze loud, but I just could not get her to stop crying until I put her down. Jeez, I will definetely remember to NOT sneeze next time haha.
After her nap we'll go out for a walk. Its beautiful and sunny and warm today!


2 cute comments:

Ljung said...

hehe... do you call 10.30 - 6.00 a long day? You are funny!!!

Ljung said...

She is incredibly cute by the way... and as you can see.. now I can respond again in your blog!!! YEAH!!