Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Business name!! PLEASE VOTE!

 PLEASE VOTE!! ------------------->
Guys, I really need help. I cant get anywhere if I dont choose a name! I cant make business cards, I cant make postcards, I cant buy a domain, I cant register my business, unless I decide which name!!= NO JOBS FOR MEEE

Jolème was the original. I think its cool because its pretty different, plus it plays on my name! JOhanna LE MErrer. Its not pronounced [jolimi] or [joleme] Its pronounces [jolämm] hence the french thingy on the E.

Piece of Heart I cant remember where it came from, but I like it too. Heart plays on my husbands way of not pronouncing the H, so for him its Piece of ART. I always thought it was so cute how he mixed up when to pronounce the H, and when not to. So Piece of Heart is special to me too.

Below you can sort of get a feeling of what it would look like.
Joleme is way shorter and easier in one way.  My domain would be www.joleme.com.
Piece of Heart os also easy to remember, and its easier to know the spelling, but the domain would be longer, www.pieceofheartphotography.com. (www.pieceofheart.com is already taken)

So peeeps, please help me! Please vote in my poll to the top right, its just takes a click!        ------------------->

This is the postcards I will print once I know my name and can buy my domain, put the website on the back of this card, and advertise myself in childrens stores etc. What looks best??




3 cute comments:

Bella said...

Förstår att det är ett stort beslut att ta, lite tankar jag fick är att JoLeMe, skrivet mer som initialer blir mer tydligt att det är en förkortning av något - ditt namn. Joléme blir ett namn, och det är inte vad du heter. Annars är ditt namn unikt och kommer alltid att stå för vem du är!

Piece of (he)art - lite starbucks marknadsföring som verkar gå hem i USA ;)

Puss på dig,

Lycka till!

Anonymous said...

Båda är som sagt jättefina, och betyder något för dig, så du förlorar inget vilket det än blir, bara gainar ;-)
Lite likt Bella här ovan,när du skrev bakrunden bakom Piece of heart så tänkte jag på M.J´s album hiStory, som ju betyder två saker.
Piece of HeArt kanske ;-) Där en till stor bokstav förtydligar den dubbelsidiga innerbörden.
Som sagt är Joléme underbar oxå!
Svårt beslut men jag har röstat :-)

Pusspuss!//saris

Anonymous said...

varför inte ha båda?
jolème`s piece of heart

du kan ha piece of heart som adress men på sidan kan du lägga till jolèm`s över det ???