Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

i recieevd a card

...And that card states that i can actually get a job. A real job. Allow me to dance around and say: a-woo-hoo!!

So, wait, this still doesnt mean i got my greencard. This is just a work authorization., while my case is pending.
But rumours say, that when u get this card, its pretty sure you'll get the greenie too!!
But still. Hold the horses. Not taking anything out until i recieve that greenie. Thats when the partey begins!

So....what should i look for? office job, guide job, boutique job? Ihhhh, i dotn think i ever been this excited about looking for job!
I will earn less money, i will work harder and more, and i will pay taxes. But i dont care. I just want to work with adults for a change. I'm tired of playing. This is my time. This is Johannas new era.
The era of work.

sounds good doesn't it. Or, maybe not :-)

1 cute comments:

Karin said...

Grattis och Lycka till med jobb. Så jäkla kul, så jag dansar själv.
Kisses!