Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

And the divine voice said from up above:

"Thou arht ghoing to the Swedish kingdom"

The headline supposed to be like....fromt he bible or something. What do i know?

Yes. After many if's and but's, im going. In the end, the choice was obvious. Helena is one of my best friends. And she's only getting married once. Money, can always be earned again. im going to be there.

But the decicion was difficult. Although David was supportive, i feel bad. So bad. He practicly supported me for, 3 yrs now. The first yr he paid all my tickets because he wanted to see me so bad. He paid everything for me. Food, hotels. Rent... hell-even clothes. My drinks, sometimes my friends drinks.
David is the one who needs vacation. He's the one who should go away. I owe him so much. Not money, because we dont care about that. But i owe him so much, thankfulness. I owe him kindness and love. This man is....incredible. He does everything for me to be happy. And im happy he felt so strongly for me already in the beginning, and did all this for us to be together!

Anyway, he'll get a surprise once i worked for a while. And i know exactly what that is going to be. My lips are sealed until then.

So anyway. Sweden. Svea rike. Sverige. La suede. Suecia.
Be landning 15.20 local time. Friday 15th. Then i'll be going home Friday 22nd 10.30 local time. Yes. After the wedding. And yes, i am a bit nervous for the possibility that i might still be drunk on the plane. Ugh, and y'all know my hangovers. I dont do hangovers. Although i always do them anyway. Sucks. Thats why i never go out anymore, cause if i drink 3 drinks, you bet your ass i will have a hammer smashing my head and a stomach inside out the day after.

But it'll be woth it this time. Im just gonna have t sit on the plane and smell puke. So be it.

IM SO HAPPY THOUGH!!! I no longer have to play witht the thought that i have to photoshop myself in to the wedding photos. I'll be there myself!! Tjoho!

2 cute comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipppi!!! Kommer bli kul att träffas igen!!

Karin said...

Yipppi! Läääängtar...!