Recent Posts

Monday, April 6, 2009

Vickan



So. Draged myself to the gym today again for the first time in a long time. Bored as hell. Tired. Lazy.... yeah u get it.
Anyway, all my gym tshirts are in the laundry, so i took my swedish tshirt which says "Made in sweden".
When i put on my favourite channel to work out to, "E", (because they always show celebrities which has perfect bodies and that makes me motivated haha) What show are they showing? If not "victoria Silvstedt- The perfect life" reality show.

What, they show that here now too?
I was watching it, and found it interesting. I dont know anything about my dear relatives exlusive life. Now i do. And man am i jealous haha :-) No. Not really. But its so incredibly different from the rest of us poor relatives life haha. I wouldnt mind to have money. But to swap lifes. Naah.
I got happy when i saw it to be honest. I like her. Sure, she's acting a lot. She plays on her image. But she is very intelligent and cute! I like the way she is! A little flimsy!

Anyway, then i got kinda embarrased, i saw other peeople watching it too, and i had my "sweden" shirt. I dont know, it just felt silly. Like "yeeeey....go Sweden....we have the blondest sexiest girls".

Haha..i remember those good ol' days in school when i was called Silvstedt. Well, it is prettier than Claesson at least :-D

1 cute comments:

Karin said...

..du måste se den serien...!
Den har ju gått här...som du vet.
Så kolla in.