Recent Posts

Monday, April 27, 2009

The virus. Will i die?


This... Shwine virus....sure is getting on my nerves.


I've never been the paranoid type. Im never scared to walk alone on the streets at night. I might be a bit naive when i talk to strangers...
But this...Pandemic, that it might develop into is freaking me out!!

What the hell. You just can't watch all these conspiracy movies and not get freaked. And lately, thats what me and hubby has been doing. Lets just say we are very open-minded and like to know whats going on around here. And the media is owned by the most powerful rich people in the world. So i dont trust them. Watch You Tube instead. I tell ya. You get closer to the truth. Or at least, you'll get more information that matters. (you'll be surprised about what big news they dont actually say in TVs news. Instead they talk about Britney Spears and how f*cked up she is (was).
Thats more important of course. Keep humans stupid and ignorant and its easier to control them)


Anyhow.
All of a sudden i find myself washing my hands often. Hardly dont breathe around other people. Use my jacket sleeve when i open doors. And spray my hands with my hand sanitizer thats in my purse. ( I use that ever since David told me how few guys wash their hands after they been to the bathroom and touched their....thing...euh...guys are disgusting!!)

Hell, today i didnt even want to go to school. I especially feared that crowded bus i need to take to school.
Well, i decided to get over my fear and take the bus. A woman sneezed next to me. And i catch myself looking at her with big freaked eyes, like she, well, would have a deadly virus.

Once on the bus. People were more silent. Didnt stand too close to eachother. Nobody talked in fact and hell, that bus is usually LOUD.
One person coughed. Everyone turned their head. I knew what they were thinking. Cause i was thinking the same.

Damn.

Can this be over now? I hate not enjoying life and walking around scared and alert like im gonna die because its.... exhausting.

until next time (if i dont die)
Love from San Francisco




2 cute comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoppas verkligen att du överlever =)

Karin said...

Det är bra att du är försiktig. Det sprids ju på samma sätt som förkylningar. Du får skaffa ett munskydd. Förresten ´stiger priserna även på dessa, så du kanske ska gå till apoteket och köpa det, innan de kan ta hur mycket som helst för dom:-)
Man ska ju egentligen tvätta händerna ofta ändå, men det är ju dumt att slarva just nu.
Hemskt det som händer med allt nu!
Och åkalla inte inte döden i onödan...börjar du nysa och bli sjuk. gå istället till läkaren snabbt.
puss från mamy