Recent Posts

Friday, March 13, 2009

Dream on

I want a lot of things in the world.

I want to be a wedding photographer, a chrildrens book writer, work with movies, a travel journalist, a tv host on a travel program, an actress, i want to design childrens clothes.
I want to open my own restaurant, my own cafe. I want to have my own business with David.
I want to be a young mother. I want to travel and see the world, and have a career before i become a mother. I want to volounteer work in Africa, bulid a school, live among the locals in little huts. I want to travel all around Africa and be a wildlife photographer.
I want to go to Egypt, Marocko, Tunisia, Kenya, South africa, Tanzania, Senegal, Madagascar, seyshelles, india, Vietnam, China, hong kong, japan, Phillipines, Australia, New zeeland, French polynesia, Alaska, Antarctica.
I wanna study french in Paris, i want to go Island hopping in Greece again. I want to study italian in Rome. Wanna visit Iceland.
I want to travel by car around Europe during eurocup. I want to travel by caravan in all of Sweden.
I want to travel by caravan to all the states in the US

I want to be rich so i can fly to Sweden many times a year.
I want to buy a house in San Francisco, a house in Marin county, A vacationhouse in greece, a vacation house in Belize, a house in N.Y, a house in Paris, a house among the vineyards in Marseilles, a red summerhouse by the sea or a lake in Sweden.....

I want....i want....

Now. Can someone give all this to me?


PS: I don't know how much of this i will accomplish, but i already accomplished the most important- a loving husband, amazing family, and the best friends in the world.

3 cute comments:

Anonymous said...

Du vet vad du vill, många har inte ens funderat ut det..

Man säger ju det, bra planering är halva arbetet ;)

Karin said...

glöm inte extrarummet till mig...det är mycket man vill...bara att börja bocka va../puss

Anonymous said...

Du och jag måste vara lite av en tvilling själ! För nästan allt du skrev vill jag också..
Som Karin skrev "bara att börja bocka av"
Du är redan en jätte duktig fotograf och blir bara bättre...
När det gäller drömmen om bröllopsfotograf kommer du att vara mitt förstahands val när jag blir en wedding planner! =D

Puss puss