Recent Posts

Friday, September 4, 2009

Music!

Check this kid out! Someones got talent!



French artist Mylene Farmers songs. She is awesome!







Another French singer i love- Alizee.
Mylene Farmer actually made this song for her.






J'aime bien le music francais!

I like iio too



Plumb is amazing! I always hear the mixed version on the radio, but the original is also beautiful!

Mix



Original



And who can forget this?



Memories from last summer in Sweden 2004





And to honor Michael Jackson who was laid to rest yesterday I will post a video that I loooooved when i was little! man, He was a great artist and he always made funny music videos!
I miss him!



Kissies ::: Boo


1 cute comments:

Karin said...

De 6 första videosarna funkar inte..all right reseved..och de visas inte.
bara så du vet. Kul att se de andra:-)

Tänkte med på MJ, nu när han begravdes. RIP.Han var bara bäst.