Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sarah's here ::: Week one :::


Man, its been too long now, but who the hell has the time to blog when the best Saris is here! Busy schedule, but yet not stressful.
I'll sum up week one June 22-28th

Monday

Saris came and visited me at my job. She got to meet my Sofia. We had a bike playdate at the playground with Bellis and Nate!
I'm the "tunnelmonster"
Sofisi loves to push Nate.
Maybe a future couple? They looove eachother!!
Sofia lookes sceptical to Sarahs peace sign :-)
Sofia is approving the photos :-)
Tickle tickle Sarah finally got her starbucks!
Tuesday
Sarah loves the breakfast i cook for her in the mornings!
We had lunch on the roof...
We walked to fishermans wharf...
On the way there we rested on the beach and took some "eating humans"photos
Well there at fishermans wharf, we found the hat store and tried on funny hats
We had donuts (Sarah had 12)
We tried on funny sunnies (we like to try on stuff)
sarah and the views

Wednesday

Haha, i have no memory of what we did this wednesday during the day! Scary! But in the evening Bella came to my place and we drank a little, then we headed out for a party night at Starlight room on the top of a skyscraper! Beautiful view!
I'm cooking again!
Sarahs being sillyThis is how hungry i was after partying.
Thursday

The day M.J died. We were at a shoppingmall with Bella when mama sms:ed me the news. Shock. Sadness. Later that night i cried.

We were so sad and tired to cook at home. We mourned M.Js death at a Thai resto
After watching all the terrible news about M.Js death ALL night, i fell asleep. This is what it usually looks like 11pm our place :-)
Friday

My last day at work. Sarah joined me and Sofia at Sofias swimminglesson. It was sad to leave my Sofia. Shes the best girl ever. I got a frame with a photos of us as a present, and a bonus!

Saris "doing laundry"
Me "doing laundry"We watched Harry and the Henderssons, a movie me and sarah loved when we were small!

Pizza delivery!
Saturday

Started the day off at muir woods with the beautiful huuuge trees! After that we had an amazing "mojojojo"at our favourite sushi place.

The deers are not hunted here, so they are not scared of humans. This one had about 20 people close up photographing it. It just kept on doing its thing.
So, is it only me, or....? The famous "Mojojojo"
The night meant party, Sarah and me started off in Castro (it was pride weekend)
People dancing on the streets to songs of michael jackson. It must have been thousants of people there, under the stars! Sooo much fun!! After hanging there for a while we went to beauty bar in the mission where the guys were like horny monsters. A bit disusting, but me and Sarha had fun dancing. The place closed and after chasing after a cab for an hour (yes, an hour) we took a cab to Einars houseboat where there was an after party. Bella and Alex was there. We had fun there too, lay in a hammock and chatted under the stars. I love San Fran man.


Sarah that little alcoholic ;-)


Notice the guy in the background. He doesnt look very good. These guys scared meWe're on a boat!

Goodbyyyeee my darlings!

Drunk food at Mel's dinerWOW, its light outside. Around 6am. I don't think i've ever been out that late in San Fran!
Sunday

The day the pride parade was. But guess what, we missed it. Man, one can't party until 6am and be at a parade at 10.30. No way jose. Thats impossible.

We went to Japantown and checked out some stores, then we had dinner at our favourite morrocan place, and then we checked out what was left of the gay pride. Lots of people. Weird, strange funny people. I think the gays have been so humiliated, and hidden for so long, so now in this era, when its more acceptable to be gay, they come out totally extreme. Its fun to see.
I love the gays man!

The evening jonas band "Era escape" had a show. They were so good!! Love it! I will give you a link to their myspace page one of these days.

Thats it. Week one. Only the other 2 weeks now then. That you'll have to wait for. (It has taken a week to write this god damn posting haha)

Japantown

Gay pride
Martina, Jonas and Ian
Me, Nat and Blakieboy!

3 cute comments:

Ljung said...

Oh, I loved seeing all these pics, and hops you'll put some more in very very soon!!

I pic that made me laugh is the one where you are eating up on your roof!! Why?? Well, I can guess that the small cherrytomatoe that had rolled away came from Sarah's plate?

Am I right or... am I right???

Cherish these last few days together now!
We are going down to gothenburg to celebrate my 50th.

Hugs hugs
DaMamy

Karin said...

Ååååh, vad kul att se. Asflabbade åt hattkorten...ni är galna. Antar att bilderna på nästa inlägg från LA inte är riktigt så uppåt, som dessa. Jättekul att höra från er...och att se er ihop. Ni är som ett pussel...kram på er.

Karin said...

....det var sääääkert sarah's tomat...det fattar väl vem som helst!