Recent Posts

Friday, July 24, 2009

Long live Michael Jackson

I will play his music everyday for my kids! And teach them the about the greatest artist ever lived


I am in pain.
I am mourning

The news about my idol, the biggest artist of all time, The great Michael Jackson was dead, struck me hard.
I didn't believe it first. I didn't want to. But somehow it made sense. Of course this was going to be the way he died. Of stress, pain and agony. He has been hunted his whole life. He stressed his whole life. He was sad, lonely, and hated. It takes a toll on ones heart. That what happens to people who are bullied. Bullied to death.
It striked me when we came home and watched it on the news.
I cried. I cried and cried.
Its so tragic. It's like loosing a friend.

I grew up with M.J. He has been a part of my life.
I Learned his dance moves, made dance combinations to his songs. I had a crush on him. I watched everything on TV with him. Man, i loved him! I felt with him. I felt his pain.
I Got upset when i read mean things about him. Rumours.
This man, is a loss to the whole world. He stood for love and peace on earth. His songs were about that. His whole personality.

Unfortunately, he had a vitiligo, that made him white. But sadly, yet today, Some people refuse to believe it.
Unfortunately he had bad self-esteem and started to operate his nose.
Unfortunately, GROWN UPS were too mean unreliable and judging for him so he chose to hang out with children instead. Which in some strange way in some hateful and mean peoples eyes made him a pedophile.
Unfortunately, there are people in this world who believe what media and the magazines say. In my eyes, they are idiots, but you know, It's not even really their fault. They just don't know better. They are not smart. Not very intelligent. Not educated well. They obviously don't have a mind of their own.

It would be a better world, if people weren't so shallow and judged people for how they look. Sure, M.J looked weird. Creepy if u want. But does ones appearance make someone a pedophile? It's not fair.

All M.J wanted, was to make peace on earth. Help little kids. And get back the childhood he lost, and this by hanging out with Children. Because they are not corrupted and evil.
It makes me sick that people have dirty minds like that. It makes me sick that people are as mean as this.

I am ashamed of being a human being.

Everyone thinks that M.J is a bad father for "covering up" his children.
Well, in that case call me a bad mother, cause I would have done the same if i had 100 papparazzis around my kids 24/7. He just wants to protect them. He's just being a good father. He doesn't want them to be exploited like he was.

After seeing the memorial, and his daughter Paris sad words about her father... man, i hope there is a lot of people feeling guilty and regretful inside.

I love you Michael. Hope you finally find peace, hope you finally can have a childhood.
Your music will live on forever. Your soul and magic.
I hope your dream about peace on earth will come true one day.

Your fan always
johanna.

Music and me. One of the most beautiful songs ever. Makes me cry. Can't listen to it...




One of my favourite songs. I loved him in this video. Could watch it over and over again.



He's just so cute in this one! Makes you wanna dance and groove! Looove his smile!



Another favorite- Off the wall. I discovered this song when first met David. It doesnt have a musicvideo, this is just a fan video.



Genious! (Just because its so damn true!)


Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us (Official Music Video) - Click here for the funniest movie of the week

4 cute comments:

Karin said...

Amen.
gråter med dig. Jag försvarar honom än på FL. "De som inte vet bättre" skriver så jäkla elakt om honom så jag blir redigt arg.

videon "music and me" funkar inte "in my country" som det stod.

Karin said...

haha...nu är det två videor som inte funkar,vännen:-)

Stephanie said...

Ja, jag gråter med er också! Håller med vart enda ord du skriver!!
Kram på dig

Stephanie said...

Förresten skit snygg ny profilbild!!