Recent Posts

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I want it. I want it. I want it.


Please, give me this adoreable Samoyed puppy!

Samoyed have been my favorite dog breed since i was very small and borrowed "all about dogs" from the library. After I came to SF and lived with Lego, the Labrador, Labs and Golden retrievers kinda took over the spot. But guess what- I think I'm back to Samoyeds again. Just look at him!!! Like a little fluffy polar bear!
As soon as we get a bigger place, I'm getting myself one of these!
Samoyeds are often called "Sammy smile" or "smiley dog". You might guess why, they alway look like theyre smiling! How cute isnt that??
I WANNA CUDDLE!!


3 cute comments:

Bellisima said...

Yeeey, get that cutie! I promise to babysit whenever you want to have a datenight withput your baby ;)

Du, glada nyheter! Vi firar nyår ihop i Saaan Francisco, jättegärna! Kanske är hemma över julen, men troligen inte. Nyår definitivt!

Puss

Botchow said...

Yay! Bella min Bella! Bellisima! underbart nickname! E det Bobby som hittat pa eller ;-)

PUSS

Ljung said...

Har du sett 'the proposal' med sandra bullock?
I den filmen finns en sån här lite gosig hund!

kram på dig

mosterproster