Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sweden saga


I've been home for 2 weeks now, and i still haven't written anything about the time spent in Sweden. Should i even try? I'll sum up.

Friday:

Yo my bro Yo
The arrival at Landvetter. Tears in my eyes as i flew over Landvetters green forests, little lakes and red houses. I missed it. Papa and bro 1 hour late. A freakin' bus was on fire at the freeway. What a welcoming. Bro had grown a little bit more. And thought i looked like a tourist from spain. In awe over how green and beautiful my Sweden is.
At home mama got crazy as usual. She had made a smorgastarta in my honor. Adoreable mama.

Saturday:

Timmerevik. Feet in the water. Freezing.

The guy who was on Millan all nightMet Millan at Systemet, the plejs 2 b :-) My beautiful Millan. Matching scarf and all. Awesome sunnies.
That day was beautifully spent by the sea in Timmervik. Picnic, and photoshoot of Millan and Fridis. After wards there was party around the corner. Hung at my mommos place and ate stinky cheese. (Well, actually only me and Frida, we are the cheeselovers here. The stinkier the better!!)
Ran to the bus, as usual, to baden, which was a great danceplace. Milli was crazy! First on the dancefloor, wanted to shoot tequila, and danced with boys. My oh my. My Milli is changed!! ;-)


Once it closed, I got reminded how freakin desperate all guys get. Me and Millan got approahed by 3 different "gangs" one step apart. And by that i mean, that once we moved our feet one step forward, there was someone new. Talking about horses, guitars, hotelrooms...one even pretended he was irish. And believe me when i say that i would have rather say that he was from Uzbechistan that Ireland.


Anyway, We turned them all down of course. Oh the joy of being married. Ha!


The night was awesome. And it was light when i got home. Fantastic!


Sunday

At Helenis
well, not much to say about this day. Spent it all mostly being hangover, wich sucks because its like i lost 1000:- . Mama was chocked to see me. I slept all day, Sometimes she had too make sure i breathed haha.
The evneing though, I went out to my Helenis house. She and Hans had a little BBQ. Helena was beautiful like a day. Mother of 2 and looks fabulous. She's my hero!
I also saw good ol' Mickis the first time. He was as funny as always. Damn i've missed his "jokes"!
Helenas sister Millan came too. And wow she lost weight! Looked fantastic!

After some good BBq and Helenas homemade rhubarb pie (she must have read my mind) Me and Millan stayed with Helena and her Camilla and played a good game of "how it can sound". Who won? Well who'd ya think??

Sleep-time: around 3-ish


Monday:

How u like the wallpaper? Tsssss. I think its kinda funky

Haven't seen the horsies in forever! a letter i wrote the year 2000. thought we were going on a trip. But, no. that never happened.

This is us just being us

I went to Helenis place! Spend the day with her and her kids, and Her sister and her kids. They're all so adoreable! In the evening i had a sleepover at Millans place. Like old times. It was so cozy!! We just silly as always, watched our old filmings, read old letters and of course ate chips and dip!
Time for this night sleep- 5.10 ish.

Tuesday

Ajax "bathroom" of all the kinds
Slept long and well. Spent the day with Millan, then my papa picked me up and we had dinner with my auntie, her hubby, and my cousin. Haven't seen them since i moved to Cali and we had lots to catch up on. I told them about my life in San Fran.
Sarah came in the evening. I saw her get off the bus, my little Sarah.... Then we ran towards eachother with teary eyes. It was so dramatic. Read her blog for more details :-)

That night we talked a lot. Drank red wine (and spilled some too! You just cant relax in mommos flat. We had Ajax and tissue closeby haha)


Wednesday

We dare to be ugly


we also dare to show and spex!

After a dramatic mornig concerning eggs (blog posting comes later) Me, Sarah and Millan hung out. Bought jewelery at Maxi (of all the places) then it was time for all the gal's to meet up at Millans place to practice for our awesome song for Helenas wedding!! We rocked it man. It was my last night with mama, and i was supposed to have a last cozy night with her, but "rehersals" got so late, so we didnt have much time :-(

Thursday

The beautiful bride

All us great girls minus one filippino and the bride
Us 3 got crazy in the evening. screaming AT OL (eat beer)
The big day for the couple whos been there and done that for a long time. Going strong since 10 yrs. Teenage lovers. Bride was only 15 when they met. Now they're all grown up, has house and 2 kids. Thats happyness isnt it. And I'm incredibly happy for Helena that she found this peace, love and happiness. I'm happy for them both!
So cheers and Welcome to the married wives club girl! Its awesome to be somebodys wife!

Everything about this day was beautiful.
Me and Sarah documented Helenas day with DLSR and DV cam. Starting at the hairdresser. Then it was makeup time at Her moms place, then all of a sudden it was time. People arrived. Dressed up. Beautiful. Sun shone.
Ceremony was fantastic, it was a little like mine, hippiestyle, free, on the grass, under blue sky, people stood up. kids playing around. Songs were sung. Then the rings, the kiss. And then there they were, Mr and Mrs Andersson.

I was relieved my duty of photographing the formals, but thats alright, it took some of my stress away :-) And hey, i got to drink some alco and eat those amazing....thingys. Whatever you call them, they were good!

Weddingdinner was fun, then we had our song, wich was total awesomeness!!! I'll put a video up someday (in like 10yrs)
Then it was dance the whole night long until the DJ was tired haha. I was proud that i stayed until the end. So i didnt miss anything!! And then it was time.... that horrible time. The goodbyes.

It felt insane to say goodbye to Frida and Mikael at 4 am, Their car was waiting, it started to get light outside, it was raining, we were all tired, and there we were, on a soccerfield in Kode. I cried of course.
Then It was my turn to leave. And with my makeup all smeared out i hugged the bride and groom goodbye. It felt so weird. Helena beautiful in her weddingdress, and i had to say goodbye to her. This was it. This wedding was what i came for. And i don't regret it at all. The week in Sweden was intense, expensive and with lack of sleep. But it was all worth it.

I had no tears left when i said goodbye to sarah and Camilla. But i cried inside. Then their car drove away and i suddenly felt so lonely. I didnt want to leave my friends.
By now it was light outide. The ground was damp from the rain. I was the only one out.
I called David when i came home. I was sad. And i wanted his arms. Then mama woke up and we packed a little bit. I slept 45 minutes, then she woke me up again. 7am. Shower, closed the suitcase. Breakfast.

Papa came. It was time. I went into my little brothers room and hugged him goodbye. Then mama. She told me not to cry, but i still did. Its impossible not to.
I cried all the way to beyond Angereds bridge. And then i stopped.

I had my usual conversation at the airportcafe with papa, then it was time for the last goodbye. With teary eyes and a choked throat that hurt like a bitch. I walked away from him.
And as Landvetters green forests dissapeared under me, the last tears rolled down my cheek. And then we flew into the clouds.
I was going home...


1 cute comments:

En mamma mitt i vardagen. said...

Men...ja...massor ja vill säga...så när får ja tid?

Fint...