Recent Posts

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Aunti Lena and Uncle Affe


They were here! The first adult ones to visit me!

I was tired like a bear that didnt hibernate for 10 yrs when i arrived to my apartment in S.F. Who is lying in our couch? Lena and Affe. It was so weird coming aaaall this way from Sweden, to see my dear Aunti in my couch on the other side of the world. Priceless.

We did a lot! Of course, because i'm such an amazing guide! Come on, u can't lie about that.
And they were sooo much fun to show around. They were amazed about everything! And kept saying how beautiful and fantastic everything was. Thats the way a tourist should be. A guide wants to hear this.

Saturday, we headed up to Napa valley to taste some wine. We also did Target and Ross. And had lunch at "Fresh choise". On our way back to Sf we showed them Sausalito and the houseboats.


Breakfast at our plejs
Lunch at Fresh choice
Wine at a winery

Us at the winery
Us inside the winery

Me taking photos outside the winery
Sunday we toured around San Francisco, Lincoln park and chinatown among other things. Dinner at cheesecake factory


I look highly concentrated on the food

These guys had their retirement sale since we were looking for our weddingring in 2006. Aren't they retired yet?

And These guys have been "opening" for 3 yrs already. Its getting old :-)

you take the elevator up from the garage and when u come out it feels like you are in Asia for real.
Monday they headed to Alcatraz and later on we took a cable car ride, showed them GG park, and Ocean beach

We saw germans gangstas


David found his inner child and chased some pigeons
Cold wait for the cable car
nothings really funny here. auntie is just tickeling me

Deep deep inside i wanted to do a heart sign
And tuesday we went up to Marin county again, Muir woods, Davids job, and where we got married. Also tiburon and Marin headlands


Big trees
Skywalker ranch, again

Davids job
i really love it on Mt Tam

Insanely cold on Marin headlands

Then they went home on wednesday morn. Short visit but fun!!
Next one to visit is my dear Gaby!! Then my ugly Saris!! After that i have a bunch of other "friends" who's going to the wrong coast. Yes Frida and Emma and the 2 mikaels, im talking 'bout you! Shame on you :-) You know that the wescoast is the best coast.
:-p

2 cute comments:

Karin said...

...vad kul att se några av bilderna, jag skulle få mejlat till mig.Om du vill, får du gärna mejla över alla bilder.
Konstigt att se lena med dig, där.
Så himla roligt för dig.
puss

Ljung said...

You and David are absolutely the best guides ever!!! THANKS!!

To let us see sooooo much in such a short time was fantastic!!
I LOVE SF and we will surely be back!! More beautiful views are hard to find.... I was in awe over every view every time I moved my head around. And to tell you the truth, Mount Tam was so beautiful it was hard to stop tears welling up in my eyes.... silly me, huh?

Love you guys - and loved our short trip!! (wish now that I had gone to SF instead of Orlando, while Affe was at that convention!!)

And it surely is true... the westcoast is much better than the east coast!!!

We'll be back... if you'll have us!