Recent Posts

Friday, February 6, 2009

Pour some sugar on me

I cant get enouugh!!
Wohoo. Karaoke yesterday and me and Alex rocked the house, whilst singing that song!
I also sang Get together from madonna with Fernanda, and "I kissed a girl" by Katy Perry with Alex.
Me and Alex needs to come up with a stage name! We are mighty famous at La Barca by now. Any ideas? Blondie and Brownie? But i'm not really brown anymore.
Haha, i remember during my aupair year when we used to go to Grant and Green, with Emmelie, Wasup, and a german girl. We called ouselves, Christina and the Swedes. Sounds like a danceband to me :-)

Fluffy was at home drawing as usual.... i missed him...But he needs to draw when he finds the energy and will to do it!
Karaoke is our new Thursday tradition! I've been there every Thursday so far! Karaoke rocks dude!!

Me and Alex Rocking!
The sweeeeedes

This is from last week when Nandas hubby Dario joined us


1 cute comments:

Anonymous said...

Fy faaaan vad ni är underbara! Jag kommer med en gång..!

Gabiiiiiiii