Recent Posts

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dress-oholic

Valentines is coming up, and yesterday i went to downtown shopping for a new dress.
I thought i calculated enought time, but when time was 5.44 pm and my frenchclass started at 6pm, and i still had 7 dresses to try on, and not eaten dinner, i realized i hadn't

Man, Ross has lots of dresses. Cheap dresses. And they're all spread out. So u have to look though them, one by one.... its so messy in there. But i knew that Ross was my best bet for a dress.
I didnt just find one dress, in my hands i was holding about 50 of 'em.
Thats when i realized i had a problem.
Im a dress-0-holic.

Time was running out, my shoulders ached from holding my big bag with schoolbooks. My other arm was in paid from holding 50 dresses. My hair was messy and i was sweating. Tummy begged for food. But i needed to find it.

Well, i could have bought all 50 of 'em, but i ended up coming out with 3 dresses. That is good for being me. I have to contain myself. There are other garments needed to be bought.

I ended up being 5 minutes late for class. Thats okay. At least on saturday i'll make someone drewl ;-)

kisses::: Boo

I look like an idiot, but its morning and i have no makeup on ;-)


This one i got from my friends in SanFran (Steph, Alex and Karro) on my birthday last year, but i never had a chance to wear it yet. its from Hawaii!

8 cute comments:

En mamma mitt i vardagen. said...

Nice dresses on a hottie!! Puss

Karin said...

ååå, vilka fina...jag är svag för blå, så den ska du absolut ha på valentine tycker jag...:-)puussiss

Anonymous said...

Nja! En äkta Dress-oholic hade köpt fler än bara 3. Dessutom var dom ju billiga :P

Karin said...

upptäckte just att du kan lägga upp bilder i full storlek här. Vas bra. På resedagboken är ju alla i typ 640 pixlar.
puss igen/mamma

Karin said...

alla hjärtansdags hälsning till er...I love you/ pussar från mamma

Anonymous said...

Vilka kap! Give meee...

Oj så smal du har blivit, stop it girl. Haha, du är så duktig!

Puss från ett snötäckt Sverige.

Anonymous said...

cKfu ghd australia
iBtf ugg sale
tQhw michael kors outlet
4oSec ugg boots
7mQag chi
4bBez ghd straightener
1zHyj nfl jerseys
1yYjk ghd hair straighteners
7hRkj north face jackets
8aEce comprar ugg online
3fZft purple ghd straighteners
0nCue michael kors purse
4zJmj nike nfl jerseys
1cKeo plancha ghd
5eMkj discount uggs

Anonymous said...

iBmv coach
nHvb ugg boots uk
nPdc michael kors outlet
6mEie cheap uggs
9dOcw chi flat iron
5nZrx michael kors sale
7cEiy wholesale nfl jerseys
7yOup coach outlet
0aEsa north face outlet
0xFge comprar ugg online
2nGme ghd midnight collection
3bYaj michael kors sale
1dLaa cheap nfl jerseys
5jPnt ghd
4dOzt ugg store