Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Props

Tomorrow I'm doing my first newborn shot with someone I don't know. A couple that found my ad on internet. I'm nervous but confident at the same time. I'm trying hard not to let the bad thoughts arrive. (bad thoughts being the thoughts that I suck and I can't to it!)

Last weekend I went to many many thrift stores and found some cool stuff, like baskets, bucket, pearls and a flower thingy for the door that sort of looks like a birds nest!
I also bought some blankets and stuff too!
Unfortunately the cute baby hats I ordered had not yet arrived but the mom said she had some stuff. Exciting! Wish me luck!



3 cute comments:

Ljung said...

and I bought you stuff tooooo! :-)

Ljung said...

oh yeah.. and ofcourse...
G O O D L U C K ! !

Anonymous said...

Man ska aldrig säha Lycka till..det betyder otur...Det går bra, det vet du. Kolla i bloggen som tillhör fotografen som la till din sida på facebook..där är också lite tips om att fota nyfödda. Ska tänka på dig hela dagen..menar natten<3 åuss/mamma