Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Men fest

Last Friday after a day on the beach we went out here in the marina to some bars. At 1.10am I did the big mistake and bought us the last drinks...some chocolaty thing, and basically after that it all went black. Let's just say I should have never bought those drinks.

I remember some russian man called Boris, Some lame latino guys that followed us with their car begging us to come to after party with them, a homeless man that we ran away from thinking he was a zombie, eating all olives from Fridas pizza, some ufo who was just standing next to me outside the club, another latino that was waving his hands like a parody of a black guy. (seriously, it was like watching a parody of a yo dude) and Frida even asked him "uhh, why do you do that with your arms??" Haha such a fail.

Guess who didn't feel too good the day after? I said to Frida during the evening"I feel like I have responsibility for you and that I have to make sure nothing happens to you" (Frida is my best friends little sister) haha...well it was not Frida and her friend who was sleeping and puking away the day after- It was the oldest and wisest indeed.
3 drinks, and I wanted to DIE. I'm never drinking again.







1 cute comments:

Karin said...

hahaha..så säger du varje gång!!