Recent Posts

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Comedy club!

Last night we went to a comedy club with our friends. It was a fun night. I laughed so much and the comedians were so funny!
Last time we were at a comedy club they were not as funny and I didn't get the jokes, but I almost peed my pants last night! Success!

After the show we walked to little italy and had mexican food, actually at the place where o used to eat after partying during my au pair year! After that we all went home to Jonas n carols place and looked at a you tube documentary. Subject matter I will not write down here because its a bit to controversial for swedish minds, don't think you are ready for that, and I'm not ready to get accused for things.
We were not home until 3am, again crazy late for is haha. But it was a great night! I'm so happy we've hung out with our friends 2x in less than a week. Usually its really difficult to gather all of us since blake is on tour often. Nat and carol has school and works  weekends, so this is uncommon, but always pleasant!



1 cute comments:

Anonymous said...

Så himla kul det låter. /mamma