Recent Posts

Monday, March 5, 2012

Blue suede shoes


...or beige :)

Although after saying before christmas that I would not buy more boots until another 10 yrs because I wad tired after desperately looking for boots last fall and ended up buying 3 pairs, I found myself buying yet another pair this weekend.
It sorry of just happened. I was looking for converse because i desperately need converese now and I cant find any. Of course. You never find something when you really look for it. Its the universe working against you. I also need sandals. Like this roman style sandals that i love. I bought 2 pairs in the fall after my favourite ones broke, but one of the pairs zipper keep falling down, and the other one sort of gives me pain on my heels.

So anyway, I walked into Macys and came out with these lovely boots. On sale from its original $130 and I got them for $38. I didnt care if I didnt need them. I just loved them, so I bought them. Wow. Definetely living on the wild side.

1 cute comments:

Karin said...

Nice!!