Recent Posts

Thursday, August 6, 2009

San Diego this weekend!

Yep, so Rosemarie finally decided that there will be a wedding!
We fly out late Friday evening, and David comes home on Monday morning to go to work, and me i stay there and fly home on Monday evening.

Its going to be a hawaiian theme, perfect! I already have a hawaiian dress and a flower.
Problemas for Fluffy though, I'm not even sure hes willing to put on a hawaiian shirt haha.


The ceremony will be taking place on Coronado beach at 1pm, then the wedding reception is at a house somewhere. Me and David found a motel 5 minutees from the mexiacan border. Arribbaa!

And yes, She asked me to be the photographer... i told the same thing i told Helena though... I'm honored and would love to photograph, but Its my friends wedding, and i definatly do not feel like "working" especially not when i paid a fortune to get there :-D
I want to relax, and just be a part of her big day, as a friend. Of course, I will take as beautiful photos i can, but im not gonna stress and run around and be at my top creative mood :D

This will be fun!

1 cute comments:

Karin said...

...ha så kul i helgen, och hälsa Rosa Grattis från mig.
Får se om vi hörs av innan ni åker. Puss/mamma