Recent Posts

Monday, August 17, 2009

Babyface

So last Sunday I had my first Au Pair meeting!
I had it together with the two other SF LCCs Rebecka and Lily. It was one of those boring meetings though- "playground safety"

Wohoo, exciting, i know. The Au pairs need to have 4 meetings a year dedicated to safety.

I didnt do much, Becky took the lead since she is the most loud, talkative and experienced one. So, yeah, good for me.


Funny thing was that when i came there, and went up to the Au pairs and said
"hi"

They looked at me. Then one of them said "Hi, are you a new Au Pair?"

My oh my. Do i REALLY look that young?
I laughed and said,
"nope, I'm actually you new LCC."


Then Becka and Lily came. I never met Lily before, and Becka introduced us

"Oh, are YOU the new LCC??"

"Haha yeah, i guess i fit more in with these guys though huh?"
I said pointing to the Au pairs.


Well, lets hope this babyface keeps me young until I'm 60 :-)


I had to do me as a babyface

And it was so god damn ugly i had to do David too :-)
I think out kids will be gorgeous!

2 cute comments:

Gabiiii said...

Jag döööööööööör, hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Tack för en underbar morgon full med skratt, sötis.

Får du mina kommentarer här?

Jag har ju skrivit sen jag kom hem, fick du det på fb sen?

PUSSSSSSSSSS!

Karin said...

hahaha...du kan få gå en kurs i fotomontage hos mig...hahaha....skitsnyggt johanna...eller inte...hahaha.