Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

In Schweden!

Helluuu
I've been here a while now, 2 weeks tomorrow!! I'm so happy and its an incredible feeling being here during the summer. So much different than winter! People are happier, I'm happier, the atmosphere and ambiance is totally different! And you can do do much more!!

I'm finally able to connect my american smartphone too wifi here so I can blog here! My phone has filed up with photos from the trip so far!

Today I went to stenungsund during the day and played with my old class mate jossan, her daughter siri and manfriend Dada. We had coffee with myth old classmate Martin in his own studio a if like to call it. He owns his own graphic design company. So cool. Later we went to the beach and hung out. The water was actually warm!












0 cute comments: